Procedure for using the Loan Service
Click here to move to the Application page, and enter and send the required information. You can submit your identity verification documents online.
We will notify you of the screening results by email to your registered email address (within a few business days at earliest).
We will notify you of the completion of the agreement procedure by email to your registered email address. After receiving the notice, you can borrow money via Seven Bank ATMs installed nationwide or through the Direct Banking Service.
Recently, we have been receiving an increasing number of identity verification documents in an unacceptable state from applicants for the Loan Service. If you use your health insurance card or passport as your identity verification document, and your address is indicated on the side or page that is different from the one on which your name and date of birth are indicated, make sure to upload an image of the side or page showing your address as well. Click here for more details.
- The application (new or additional limit) is screened by Seven Bank and the guarantee company, Acom Co., Ltd. Note that your Loan Service application may not be accepted depending on the screening result.
- The Loan Service is only available to customers who meet all of the following conditions.
- (1) Seven Bank account holders (individuals) (including customers who have applied for an account upon applying for the Loan Service)
- (2) Customers who are at least 20 years old and less than 70 years old at the time of the agreement.
- (3) Customers who meet certain screening standards and are eligible to receive a guarantee from the guarantee company designated by Seven Bank (Acom Co., Ltd.)
- (4) In the case of customers who are foreign nationals, those having the status of permanent resident in Japan
- Screening Time
- The agreement term is 1 year (until the last day of the month after 1 year from the agreement date). In addition, an automatic renewal is carried out based on the Loan Service Terms and Conditions (new borrowing is not possible on the 1st day of the following month after a customer turns 71 years old).
- If the guarantee company Acom Co., Ltd. repays the debt to Seven Bank instead of the customer due to circumstances in which repayment continues to be past due, Acom Co., Ltd. will become the customer’s service counter for transactions thereafter.
Application is completed online
You can easily complete the whole procedure online, from filing an application to executing an agreement, using your smartphone or PC.
Loan transactions can be made using Seven Bank cash card
We do not issue a card dedicated for the Loan Service. You can use your Seven Bank cash card to make loan transactions via Seven Bank ATMs installed nationwide. If you do not have a Seven Bank account, you can apply for an account upon applying for the Loan Service.
Customers currently without a Seven Bank account must open an account and receive their cash card first https://cashcentralpaydayloans.com/payday-loans-id/ before using this service.Give yourself plenty of time when applying for an account, because it may take between 1 to 2 weeks.
Applications are screened for the Loan Service. Note that your Loan Service application may not be accepted depending on the screening result.
You can still open a Seven Bank even if you are unfortunately not qualified for the Loan Service as a result of the screening.
Loans are available via Seven Bank ATMs installed nationwide, 24 hours, 365 days
You can make loan transactions via Seven Bank ATMs installed nationwide or through the Direct Banking Service, on any day and at any time, without any borrowing or repayment fee. If you use the Direct Banking Service to borrow money, you will receive the borrowing amount in your ordinary deposit account. If you withdraw the borrowing amount from your ordinary deposit account via an ATM, you may be required to pay the prescribed ATM use fee.